(Selaginella doederleinii Hieron.)
Including the division Pteridophyta, ferns are plants growing on the cliff, ravine, and places a cool, shady. Stem erect, height 15-35 cm, root at branching out. The leaves are small, length 4-5 mm, width 2 mm, oblong shape, tapered tip, flat base, the upper leaf color dark green, light green bottom. Leaves arranged on either side of the main stem , which resembles a chicken claw with scales.
Lung cancer, bronchitis, lung inflammation, Tonsilis, Cough, Scabby, hepatitis, abdominal edema, urinary tract infections, broken bones, rheumatic;
PART USED: Whole plant, dry usage.
1. Chorioepithelioma, choriocarcinoma, nasopharynx cancer, cancer
2. respiratory tract infections, bronchitis, inflammation of the lungs (pneumonia), tonsillitis.
3. Cough, hoarse, ulceration.
4. Hepatitis, cholecystitis, cirrhosis (Shrinking liver), abdominal edema
(ascites), acute urinary tract infection.
5. Broken bones (fractures), rheumatic.
USAGE: 15 - 30 g, for the treatment of cancer; 50-100 grams, boil for 3-4 hours.
Crushed fresh crop, paste it into a place that hurt.
HOW TO USE:
60 g S. dry doederleinii boiled for 3-4 hours with the fire
small, cold drink after.
2. Cough, pneumonia, inflammation of the tonsils (Tonsillitis):
30 g S.doederleinii boiled, drinking.
3. Swollen fingers: crushed, paste it to where the sick.
4. Bone fractures:
15-30 g fresh S.doederleinii boiled, drinking.
Use Outside, crushed and placed into the broken places,
if broken bones are closed and the position well.
Already made infusions, tablets and injectable drugs.
For cancer: 18 tablets 60 grams of fresh herbs.