Baccharis indica, Linn.
Shrubs or half-shrubs. grow tall upright
to 2 m, sometimes more. Much branching, ribbed smooth and fluffy. Grows wild in the badlands and ugly, or planted as a fence. There are up to 1,000 m above sea level. Short-stemmed leaves, where the turns, round egg shape breech, melancip round tip, serrated bright green color. Flowers out at the end of the branches and leaf-shaped underarm or sit-handled flower bulbs, the color purple. Fruit longkah somewhat top-shaped, brown with white corners,
Body odor, appetite, reduce heat, scabies, tuberculosis;
PART USED: Whole plant, fresh / dried.
1. Eliminates body odor.
2. Digestive disorders in children and increase appetite
3. Reduce heat, sweat bullets.
5. TBC gland neck (cervical tuberculous lymphadenitis)
6. On rheumatic pain, back pain (Lumbago)
USAGE: 10 - 15 gr, braised.
HOW TO USE:
1. Pencemaan disorders in children:
leaves mixed in slurry filter / Rice team.
2. Neck gland tuberculosis:
- stem and leaf beluntas extra, extra gelatin from cow skin,
Laminaria japonica (sea grass). These materials are steamed until
soft, Ialu eaten.
- Laminaria japonica (kelp)
3. Rheumatic pain: 15 gr beluntas roots, boiled, drinking.
4. Eliminates body odor: as a fresh vegetable.
5. Sweat bullets, lower the heat:
Leaves boiled, or brewed as tea, drinking